Tuesday, April 22, 2003

When I'm at work in my office, one of my aversion is the telephone. It's quite annoying especially when you're in the middle of something on a "rush"-ian day. I sometimes go to the extent of forwarding my calls to my staff (bad of me). I'd rather coordinate with office colleagues using the email.



However, things have changed a bit since Kyle memorized my number. When my phone rings, it's either Matt or Kyle on the other line telling me that they already took a bath/brushed their teeth or had their afternoon nap or just asking my permission if they could be allowed to play the playstation or the computer (though it's actually the latter most of the time). Now that they've formed the habit of calling me, I don't forward my calls anymore...



Hmm, maybe I should get me a phone with caller ID...

No comments:

Post a Comment