Sunday, April 6, 2003

Impromptu Reunion



Attended the 11am Mass at the club this morning and was happy to see my in-laws there. Even my maternal relatives were there. Matt and Kyle's Great Lola Meding, Great Lolo Guding, Great Lola Tome, Lola Sol, Lolo Lalo, Uncle, Aunts and cousins. As always, Monsignor Dakay's homily hit the spot. He kept stressing about one's personal relationship with the Lord. It's good to lead others to keep the faith but it's always best to keep our personal faith strong and uncompromising. A challenge to all of us not only for this coming Holy Week.



Right after Mass, the kids proceeded to greet the Monsignor with the traditional "mano", then Jerry handed his tithe. I gave my tithe two weeks ago for the month of Feb. I have yet to give my tithe for March.



Mama Sol invited us for lunch buffet so we joined them. Our topics for discussion ranged from family to business plans. Lolo Guding was there to share his tips too on the pyramiding scams. It was a great semi-reunion and the short time spent with them was wonderful and productive too in a sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment