Saturday, April 12, 2003

Lazy Saturday



Matt and Kyle have been looking forward to this day since their dental appointment last Thursday. We are buying the "rewards". Hmm, but am I ready to spend? Aw, just kidding. The last thing I'd want to do is to disappoint the kids. Of course I'm ready to spend some.



We were at SM City by 11am. Took a while, choosing, trying on and buying a few things. Bought Matt a new pair of aqua shoes for the beach season plus a pair of slippers. He seems to outgrow his things really fast. Got Kyle too a new pair of slippers and for me, some hair accessories.



A little before 12noon, we decided to have lunch. It was a toss-up between giving in to my seafood spaghetti craving at Cafe Vien and yummy dimsum at Dimsum Break. We chose the latter. I knew Jerry would have preferred that (yes, he is Chinese) and it was also probably my kids choice too . It's Jerry's treat by the way...



Had shrimp dumplings (hakaw), chicken feet (adidas), siomai, crab pinchers and bowls of steamed and fried rice. The kids, who used to share a bowl of steamed rice before, now had his own bowl and still wanted more. Growth spurt perhaps? We were ready to leave just before the lunch crowd came in.



Matt and I scoured Games and Gadget for new PC games and found none. We joined Jerry and Kyle at Toy Kingdom. They each got a mini war chest that fortunately didn't really cost me an arm and a leg so I got them big water guns too. Call me impulsive, a shopaholic or whatever, I just love the look on their faces when they thanked and kissed me. .

No comments:

Post a Comment