Tuesday, July 15, 2003

To Junnie



Was tagged about not having a new post by one of my regular blogreaders (as if I had a lot!) JUNNIE, so in a huff, I made one. Here... while I finish up on something official... Promise I'll be back ASAP.



1. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? BOTH (Bugs Bunny for being sly and Daffy Duck for his lisp)

2. Tom or Jerry? JERRY (or my other half will start wondering who Tom is)

3. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? BOTH

4. Rocky & Bullwinkle or Boris & Natasha? Rocky and Bullwinkle (Boris and WHO????Hehehe)

5. Road Runner or Wile E. Coyote? Road Runner

6. Sylvester or Tweety? Tweety and the Puddy Tat of course

7. Popeye or Bluto? I go for the hero - Popeye

8. South Park or The Simpsons? Simpsons

9. Jetsons or Flintstones? Flintstones

10. And finally, the eternal question asked by all good Scooby-Doo fans: Velma or Daphne? Neither, I prefer Scooby and Scrappy Doo!



That's my week's entry for This and That.... and not for lack of anything to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment