Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Sony Ericsson T610



Lately, I have been seeing a lot of ads for Sony Ericsson T610 in the local dailies. But since I still enjoy using my 3-month old Nokia 7650, the camera feature more than the phone itself, I purposely didn't bother looking.



One Sunday, after reading the papers, I overheard Jerry say "If I'm gonna buy a new cellphone, THIS is it!" or something to that effect. This got me curious. I asked myself, "Huwaat? Jerry, who's not even half the gizmo freak that I am, who is already okay with the sleek Nokia 8210 and nifty Palm IIIxe, now suddenly gets interested in a new cellphone? This...I gotta see!"



Well, feature for feature, I found myself impressed (an understatement) at the T610. This would have been perfect though if it came with expandable external storage like the N3650 I told myself. Nah, I'll stick to my trusted cellphone, I convinced myself and still read on. It's small, lightweight, triband, bluetooth/infrared connectivity, small, light-weight, triband, built-in camera, high-resolution screen blah blah blah... Small, lightweight, triband? It actually fits my barest requirements.



I paused for a few seconds. This is NOT good. What....Now I want* it for myself too?



*my current state of mind and subject to change without prior notice

No comments:

Post a Comment