Saturday, July 5, 2003

Sleep Trick



Our kids are in school the whole day now. Kyle just "kissed" his afternoon naps goodbye. We were worried the first few days. We thought that he might not be able to last until dismissal without feeling drowsy. He was happy to say that he doesn't fall asleep in class. Only one of his classmates does, who, according to him, literally falls asleep even while copying something from the board!



Hmmm reminded me of myself back during my CPA review days. I remember memorizing the SFAS pamphlet while in the car on the way to review class at Recto. Because we had to stay up late during the night doing the review problems and wake up early for the 7am review class, I guess the loss of sleep just took its toll on me.



I would know I fell asleep the moment the book or pamphlet I was holding has already dropped to my lap and my companions, Anna and Ida would start giggling: "Tingnan mo nakatulog na naman si Linnoria!". And I would even be amazed at how it happened when I didn't even blink! Was it possible that my mind just dozed off while my eyes were still open?



Has.......anybody ever done that?

No comments:

Post a Comment