Thursday, July 3, 2003

I should be busy by now. Reports have been forwarded to me already for consolidation yet I'm unusually feeling not too harassed. Deadlines are being met without having to delay the not too important stuff. Things are running rather smoothly now in my department. And coordination with other departments so far is seamless. The vacation must have really put back the sanity in my otherwise crazy schedule. Either that or I could be reaping the fruits of effective delegation.



Since last year, about the same time, an emergency in the family forced me to turnover my work to my staff. Though it was done in a hurry, I was surprised to find out it was possible. I'm dispensable after all HAH! Of course the decision making was still left to me. I was on call whenever the need for my (financial) judgment was necessary.



Now, I'm quite amazed I could squeeze some time to post a short entry. Balance in my schedule is slowly creeping back. Hmmm, I think I will have to be more generous when employee appraisal comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment