Saturday, July 19, 2003

On Renovating and Plasma TVs



The carpenter came by the condo this morning to measure the spaces which Jerry and I agreed to renovate. I was not too ready with the designs yet but we have a few ideas in mind.



We plan to make an entertainment cabinet out of the idle space directly fronting our bed. Since it's not really that big, I guess we have to forego buying the plasma tv then (joke!). I also plan to have a computer cabinet made on the left wall of the bedroom to keep all computer, printer and other related gizmos in one place.



So skimming through Ikea magazines and putting my ideas on paper filled up half of my morning.



@-->-- @-->-- @-->--



Still on renovating and buying stuff, I asked Jerry, "Don't you plan on putting together some kind of a home theater? Aren't you planning to buy a plasma tv someday?". He gave me a puzzled look. I continued to say, "If you are, then we have to make the provision now. I don't think that space will be enough."



He replied, "Nor, if ever I'd buy a plasma tv, the space for that would be the least of our problems. Anyone who could afford a P200,000+ tv could very well afford to buy a bigger house..." (*toink*)

No comments:

Post a Comment