Friday, March 21, 2003

I would have wanted to blog earlier---- as in: days earlier...I just didn't have the time. Jerry left for a 3-day trip to Korea last Wednesday. And without him around, I double as a driver for our small snack counter and for Kyle as he attends his graduation (from pre-school) practice this week. When I do all these extra driving, I shorten my office hours (involuntarily) so work somehow overflows into my personal time at home (aka blogging).



Alas, the kids are now sleeping soundly and I just spent some time managing my inbox. I haven't finished yet and my inbox is still 60% of total capacity but heck, my blog seems to be egging me to start pounding away. So here...



The theme of my blog is gratitude (in case you didn't know). It is my space to write about our appreciation of the big and small things that we are blessed with. However listing them all here is not my intention, but to highlight only a few. Like today, I'm especially glad that I didn't discard my old reliable Panasonic GD75 cellular phone. Why, you might ask? Because yesterday I lost my Nokia 7650!!!! It's a long story. Just be careful you guys out there. These are tough times. In two days 2 of my friends plus myself became victims of these phone thieves from h*ll. But in keeping with my blog's theme, I wouldn't dwell on the negative *cringes and grimaces*. It's just a phone!!! Some people in some parts of the world have real pains to contend with...*dramatic pause*...

No comments:

Post a Comment