Saturday, March 15, 2003

Haaay! A ton of paper was finally put to where they should belong---in the trash bin! Spent my morning in the office sorting out old memos and files and did some rearranging of my desk. Got rid of the clutter on my desktop finally after taking the hint from Ann who dropped by my office yesterday. The moment she asked, "Linnorias, ginagamit mo pa ba ang files mo dito?", pointing at my red doc file and 2-layer paper tray which I haven't looked into for at least A YEAR...that was my cue! I told myself, alright, I'd do some decluttering ASAP!



Did that this morning and finished just about an hour ago. I saw some memo for follow-up dated 2001, some old sopps that never got filed, old requests that never got answered or replied to (hehehe), some office pictures of contract signing, calling cards, and a whole gamut of postit notes/scratch I don't even recall for what purpose.



Now my desk is neat. For how long I'll be able to keep it that way, that's reserved for another day's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment