Saturday, March 8, 2003

Friday Five on a Saturday (late!)



1. What was the last song you heard? Hmm...



2. What were the last two movies you saw? Two Weeks Notice and the story of Jimi Hendrix on cable(?)



3. What were the last three things you purchased? Computer monitor, paper supplies, printer ink cartridges - all for the office so I could use my credit card and get all the Mabuhay Miles I could accumulate!



4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Submit my February financial reports, check out White Sands' offer, review Matt for his final quarter exams, arrange the family photos taken last Christmas that Junnie sent me



5. Who are the last five people you talked to? Junnie on the cell, May on SMS (if it counts), Matthew and our househelp Maritess on the phone, my staff Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment