Sunday, March 30, 2003

Heard the anticipated Mass at Sacred Heart Church for Jerry's Pa's birth anniversary. Thanks to the misalette, we were able to make out what the old priest seemed to be mumbling to himself. God bless him.

Shared a Japanese dinner with the whole clan on Jerry's side. Jerry, the kids and I had the ever-reliable bento boxes of Rai-rai-ken (sp?). Kyle spirited away half of my share of the ebi tempura while I had to give up half of my rice for Matt. Also, the resto gave complimentary slices of fresh mango, pineapple, and California maki.

The highest point yesterday was...the Altis arrived 2 days early! Never mind if we had to wait from 8am-230pm yesterday for the cargo ship to dock and finally unload the container vans.



Oh the heavens must be smiling down on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment