Saturday, January 25, 2003

Modelling Career



Rewind. Last Wednesday was the scheduled photo shoot after moving it from the other week because of Jerry's trip to Japan. I almost didn't want to push through with it especially when the ad crew was almost 15 minutes late. I was anxious since I still had loads of work on my office desk at that time (and up until now).



When they finally arrived, they started rearranging my furniture. Then I was prepped with make-up. The eyeshadow, the foundation, the eyeliner felt fine until *YOUCH!* Ferdie Moncada curled my virgin lashes! The touch-up was done in a flash and soon it was Jerry's turn. His face was dabbed with powder to reduce the shine on his cheeks, then some light gloss on the lips.



The setting-up of the digicam (6-12megapixels!) took longer but Jerry and I didn't mind. We were more concerned on how our shots will look. When the actual shoot began, we were seated and prompted to look at the camera, to look this way or that, to smile, to smile some more and to show some teeth. Ok, so this is how a model works....(hehehe)... Is it too late to switch careers now? *kidding*



It was done quick and soon we were viewing the jpegs. Hmm... the shots were not bad... They were not bad at all!



@--->--- Linnor



(If you're wondering what this photo shoot is all about... I'm not telling...Nope, not in this post...Well, not yet. So... go figure! :D eeeeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment