Friday, January 3, 2003

BIBLE IN A YEAR



Many of us Christians (or Catholics for that matter) may profess deep religious faith and convictions or may lead exemplary lives. However, there is a good number too of Christians or Catholics who are like so, but have not read the Bible from cover to cover.



Well, I've decided to do just that (as a 2003 resolution!), read the Bible from start to finish...in a year! Tough but seriously. Searching the net for a reading guide, I came across this site - http://www.bibleinayear.org/ where you register as a member for free and choose the order you want your guide to be: start to finish (Genesis to Revelation), or chronologically. You also get to choose which version of the Bible you want. After signing up, you are lead to the members' area where you now have your own Bible calendar...really cool! And the best part is, via email they send you the text of the assigned chapters for the day. No excuse not being able to read...even at work.



I'm so looking forward to getting on with it that I printed my hardcopy of the guide and set my homepage address to my calendar. Hope I don't miss a day or a chapter! God bless us all!



@--->--- Linnor

No comments:

Post a Comment