Friday, July 4, 2008

Couch Hogs

After having lunch at home, I decided to watch tv while Jake was all busy running in and out of the toy room (it's supposed to be a stockroom that got invaded by toys hence the name) bringing with him all the stuffed toys he and his two elder brothers accumulated over the yearssss.

I couldn't watch tv in peace as he kept showing me one furry animal after another. "Oh how cute!...", and some variations of it which I managed to say each and everytime he showed me one (yeah) just to get him off my back. Then he placed it next to me on the couch.

Anyway, that went on for quite a while that I found it pointless trying to see Oprah in between Pokemons and farm animals so I decided to just head back to the office. Jake and I hugged and kissed.

As I was about to get in the car, I managed to glance back at the living room. The whole couch was invaded by the furries! And Jake was sitting on the arm chair and appeared to be reading a book to his animal minions. And within earshot -

"Bye Ma! Yaya, please change the channel to Cartoon Network".

Ah, I get it... the conspiracy to drive me out so they could watch cartoons instead of Oprah. :P

)

3 comments:

  1. my daughter does that a lot - her friends sitting on her bed instead of her. ",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 | Junnie
    July 4, 2008 at 3:21 am | edit

    its his way to tell you you’re late and that you to go back to work…


    Linnor replied:
    Could be…. Hehehe. But there’s no such thing in flexi-work sched. :)



    2 | Soy
    July 4, 2008 at 3:37 am | edit

    Clever boy! :)


    Linnor replied:
    The mind of a 4 year old… hehehe.



    3 | toni
    July 4, 2008 at 3:06 pm | edit

    At ang sarap naman ng upo ni Jake!

    Linnor replied:
    Everybody sits like that on that armchair :)



    4 | may
    July 5, 2008 at 10:58 am | edit

    beh! naisahan k noh. :)

    Linnor replied:
    Kulit eh! Hehehe….



    5 | JO
    July 5, 2008 at 12:18 pm | edit

    my daughter does that a lot – her friends sitting on her bed instead of her. “,)


    6 | linnor
    July 5, 2008 at 12:32 pm | edit


    HI JO!

    I’m glad the boys don’t have asthma. Otherwise, it will be triggered by all these stuffed toys. :D



    7 | notsquare
    July 6, 2008 at 2:48 pm | edit

    Jakey is SMART! ;)


    8 | linnor
    July 8, 2008 at 1:08 am | edit


    HI NOTSQUARE!
    Feeling ko sa akin nagmana. Nyehehe…

    ReplyDelete