Saturday, July 5, 2008

Driving the Boys... Away!

Going out of the bathroom, I ran to the room to avoid getting the laminated floor wet. The sons were there perched on the foot of my bed while watching MTV. Kyle and Jake were in an argument about why Jake changed Kyle's cellphone ringtone.

"Ah-erm... I'm going to change." I said, clutching my towel, water from my hair now dripping on the floor. "Hel-lo? Did you boys hear me?"..."I'm in a hurry!"... Nothing. "Excuse meeee"

No reaction whatsoever.

I rummaged my wardrobe cabinet to get some clothes and muttered under my breath "Fine, stay here and see me naked!"

I heard footsteps and saw them gone in a flash.

Hmm... always worked like a charm!

3 stooges

4 comments:

  1. I could never drove my kids away like that. I have to be the one to go to another room to change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oppps. right now, i don't even bother when Louna sees me naked hehe.. but well, you've got 3 boys there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 | JO
    July 5, 2008 at 12:16 pm | edit

    I could never drove my kids away like that. I have to be the one to go to another room to change.


    2 | linnor
    July 5, 2008 at 12:29 pm | edit


    Hi Jo! My boys are THAT scared to see me naked :D Hehehe.



    3 | analyse
    July 6, 2008 at 4:18 am | edit

    oppps. right now, i don’t even bother when Louna sees me naked hehe.. but well, you’ve got 3 boys there..


    4 | notsquare
    July 6, 2008 at 2:51 pm | edit

    Wahahahahahahaha! :p


    5 | linnor
    July 8, 2008 at 12:06 am | edit


    HI ANALYSE!
    Baka ma-trauma. Hehehe…

    HI NOTSQUARE!
    Maybe it was a repulsive thought for them :P

    ReplyDelete