Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Walk




The Walk, originally uploaded by gratitude.


It took more than a year, if I remember right, for this small patch of food / entertainment space to open its doors to the public. Now it's a new destination for food-lovers who want a change of scenery. There's Figaro, Mooon, Pier One, Shakey's, McDonald's, La Marea, Casa Verde which are sure to satisfy anybody's craving.

During Junnie's short visit, we included it in his itinerary. Pics were taken after a filling fusion lunch at Mooon, one bright day in June...

1 comment:

  1. 1 | Jet
    July 8, 2008 at 9:01 am | edit

    haaay! I need to come home! :)

    Pier One is a restaurant there? Well if you ever come here, you’d be surprised to find that Pier One is a furniture store, I think. I wouldn’t be surprised if pretty soon, there’d be a restaurant there called Tuesday Morning.

    Linnor replied:
    Hi Jet! When I first heard of the resto’s name I thought seafood resto naman because of the term “pier”. Bakit kaya Pier One ang name ng furniture store dyan? :)



    2 | Junnie
    July 8, 2008 at 10:54 pm | edit

    hahaha. Jet that’s true. Pier One Imports is a house furnishing store in Switzerland and Canada too…

    I remember this day…but I know I’ll be back soon…to have more “Walks” here in “the Walk”

    Linnor replied:
    Hi Junnie! Be back na agad! :D



    3 | Thess
    July 9, 2008 at 7:22 pm | edit

    Hi Linnor!
    Mukhang na-intrigue ang aking pagiging foodie, saan ito Linnor?

    btw ang cute ng kuha nyo!

    Linnor replied:
    Hi Thess! Kuha yan sa Asiatown IT Park sa Cebu :D .

    ReplyDelete