Sunday, May 25, 2008

Her Excellency in Attendance

Last Monday (May 19th) was my maternal aunt & uncle's ruby (40th) anniversary. It was a well-attended affair that started in Sacred Heart Church and culminated in a Moroccan-themed reception at the Grand Ballroom of the Waterfront Hotel.

Security was tight as we noticed that the PSG (Presidential Security Group) was there. The "who's who" of Philippine politics were there too. And one of the distinguished guests was...

GMA
GMA - taken by a 2MP Blackberry phone and enhanced by Picnik

I'm not much of a fan but what do I do when I'm face to face with a famous person (Pres. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, no less) and I have a cam with me? I snap a pic and blog away. Bow!

1 comment:

  1. 1 | justice
    May 28, 2008 at 8:19 am | edit

    am no fan either but i would’ve done the same hehe

    Linnor replied:
    O di ba? Something that might be of value in the future. Hehehe…. For posterity’s sake.

    ReplyDelete