Sunday, February 9, 2003

Vacation's almost over for Steve, Eya and Jaymes who are about to fly back to Australia. Eya and Jaymes arrived ahead last Jan 15 and Steve flew in just last Sunday. We were hoping that we would be able to spend more time with them, the kids especially. I guess there are just too many plans and they have to fit in everybody's invitation into their own sched and itinerary. It would have been good to have spent the weekend with them at the beach but we had to make do with lunch buffet yesterday courtesy of Any at the Grand Convention (all you can eat Peking duck and other Chinese fare for only P250).



Today was a slow day. Slow in a nice way. Since Jerry had to show around his Japanese guests (inspection of venues for the coming Jaycee Aspac Convention in May), the kids and I stayed the whole day at home. It was a choice between going to the mall after lunch and staying home to watch the Buzz (hehehe). I chose the latter. Kidding aside, the kids and I met with Jerry at the club for the mass. Then, without Jerry who stayed with his guests, we went straight home to have lunch. By 130pm, the three of us were in bed for a nap. When the kids were up, they were raiding the ref for some munchies and I thought, uh-oh, the househelps are on day off and I didn't feel like going out for snacks. What do I serve them? Ok, there's cake and some chips but the kids were more eager to have temaki! We were having it a few times already since Jerry got back from Japan about two weeks ago. And we did have the ingredients except for the fresh mango. But because of my cravings as well, I made 2 each for the 3 of us. Mmm-mmmmm!!!....



No comments:

Post a Comment