Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Romancing the Nokia 7650



It's been five days, yet I haven't seen the rest of what this model could do. So far, aside from the obvious digicam that comes with it, it is a nifty little voice recorder too! Found out that it could record 1 minute of voice memo. A feature not being played up like the digicam. The good part is--- you could use the voice record as a ringtone or a message alert. Cute huh! It's pretty much better than the Sony and Panasonic cell phones that I used to own. With the latter two, my ringer and message alert never failed to call the attention of those who were 'lucky' enough to hear them. Now with my Nokia, I have polyphonic ringtones as well as my hubby and my kids' talking and singing voices to choose from.



"Ma, can I play playstation?....................Please?" goes my sms alert. And that makes my 7650 different from all the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment