Wednesday, February 26, 2003

I'm back from a 4-day work respite. Feb. 24 was Cebu Charter Day (66th anniversary) and yesterday Feb. 25 was EDSA anniversary. Spent most of my break reviewing with Kyle for his 4th grading exams scheduled on March 3-5. His class level is having the tests a week early to prepare for graduation. *Elated*. Yes, my youngest is graduating from Kinder 2. So far his academic performance has been excellent, just like his elder brother Matt. *Ahem*. Took after me.



So part of my time too was spent looking for that new blog lay-out. My old one was getting too cluttered for me. I literally stayed up until the wee hours and scoured the web for that particular look. I have my eyebags as witnesses. Well, I found one but I had to learn a few HTML sfuff to tweak the template a bit. I don't know. Does it look okay?



Uh... I have no space for my taggie so just feel free to leave your comments...Hihi...



No comments:

Post a Comment