Saturday, February 15, 2003

Priceless or FREE?



For Valentine's day, I was telling Jerry not to buy me any of those floral arrangements or regulatory valentine chocolates, stuffed toys, cologne or jewelry etc. I was never big on those things even before. However, not sounding so much like a party pooper, I gave him clues on items in my WISH LIST. When we go to the mall or when something catches my fancy in glossy magazines or the tv, I make sure I tell him I would love "one of those"...



So being the generous and loving hubby that he is....he signed a two-year contract (for our two cellular accounts but without any upgrade in plans) and got me a F-R-E-E Nokia 7650. No kidding! A free top-of-the-line cellular phone! My sister would give anything for this. If that isn't really clever, I don't know what is...



And to show how much I appreciated the gesture...and the gift....





(photo taken using the new 7650)

No comments:

Post a Comment