Thursday, February 27, 2003

Piece of good news! My boss was given the first crack at Rev's Altis. I blogged before that Rev was resigning and his last day with the company was last Feb. 21. Rev opted not to buy the car. That means anyobody entitled to the company car plan may opt to get it. I already wrote Ditas and signified my interest just to open up an alternative while the next batch of availees is awaiting final approval of the 2nd round of car plan availment. Ditas informed yesterday that they were offering the car to my boss first.



Just a few minutes ago, my boss called to tell me he is recommending me to get it. He and his wife decided to get an AUV instead. It's time to make a final decision now. If I do get it, the company ships the car to me right away. But as to the unused employee's equity, that I will have to consider. Do I pay it upfront? That's P178K. Do I go for salaray deduction (48 months)? That added to the monthly amortization of about P4k is not going to give my payslip a nice picture. :)



To apply the proceeds from the sale of my Lancer (if I sell it) seems to be the most logical move now. Any other advice out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment