Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Hello blog readers! I 'm trying to squeeze some blogging time now at work (10 minutes from logoff). Our budget is for revision but we have until Feb19 to finish it. I just submitted a while ago the FS to our director complete with footnotes so that he will be able to discuss our group's performance during next week's meeting at head office. So far, revenues are ok and if the upswing continues, might be able to hit 2003 targets.



Work is bearable (though at times I make it appear otherwise). I feel now is a good time to revise some templates for use up to end of 2003. So that's what keeps me busy these days. It's quite difficult to make a universal file with sheets linked together since it makes the file really huge. Hmmm. Trying to figure out how to streamline my reports without sacrificing the content. Anyway....



Still about work, two colleagues of mine are resigning from the company. Del and family are moving to Australia while Rev is transferring to another telecom player. Aw, we are losing the good ones. As for our group in Visayas...we had our share of movements too. Last year, 2 were booted out for dishonesty (involving money) and 1 migrated to Canada. This year 1 station head is resigning (reasons unclear but I heard it's something personal). As for me, my mindset right now is to stay. I heard the Company is trying to speed up the CBA negotiations so the next batch of managers (me included) could avail of the 2nd round of car plans. What to get? Altis? Civic? (I could imagine Matthew saying: Ma! You're staying for another 5 years? AARGH!!!)



@--->--- Linnor

No comments:

Post a Comment