Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Linnor:

The meeting Jerry had with Phillip Morris yesterday proved to be more beneficial to AUR. Thank GOD! PM gave a token that was way above Jerry's expectation. I'm glad for Mommy. Although still to be received in January 2003, the amount is really significant and would surely boost the retained earnings of the company.



Had a short talk with Christine Manuel of TMG this morning when she delivered my renewal check. I renewed my 2nd investment with them for another 6 months at 3%. With God's blessing, this new income will continue to provide us with the much needed cash flow. Learned from her too that today up to Sat., their interest for old investors (me included) would be 5% and that for P10k up, their rate is 2% if placed for a min. of 1mo. up to 5 months. Will try to look for partners today so I could maximize the high yield that is being offered up to Sat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment