Saturday, November 9, 2002

Linnor:

Kyle had a hearty breakfast this morning not only because he had his favorite sardines in tomato sauce (hihihi) but also because I played Christmas music on CD. He is so excited about Christmas & keeps bugging me to decorate the tree that we put up last weekend. My fault, the past few nights when I got home, I always fell asleep even before I could start putting the trimmings... I will do it soon, Kyle, don't worry...! *wink*



I put new links on the left side bar (new rosary mysteries, daily gospel reading & reflection, etc.).....You're welcome to drop by and check out the new stuff...



Matthew is VIP (Very Inspiring Person) again for the month of October. He now has a total of 3 VIP certificates for this year. His quarterly test results (so far...Chinese test scores have not been announced yet) were all perfect. We attribute this great academic excellence to the Holy Spirit, who never ceases to guide us in everything that we do.



No comments:

Post a Comment