Wednesday, November 6, 2002

Linnor:

Just had half of two packs a while ago of Oishi Spicy Seafood Snack (the other half is being feasted on by Matt and Kyle as I am blogging this!). I could still feel the sting in my mouth. Junnie/May, you should try this. It's HOT and yummy! Wonder what Jerry would say after he reads this & finds out I scored the packs from the Snack Box inventory....



Last Monday, together with some office staff, Jerry and I watched the advance screening of CHANGING LANES at SM Theater 2. Just some of the "perks" we get for placing ads with WRock. I am not a certified movie critic but I enjoyed it. Ben Affleck was convincing in his Wallstreet lawyer role but Samuel Jackson is still the better actor between the two.



Hmm...it's been a long time since Jerry and I watched a movie together (not counting the movies we watched with the kiddies)...It sure is a good way to break the monotony of our routine and- another excuse for me to eat junk food! Last Monday's movie "date" brought back fond memories of SGV-style lunch break at Greenbelt Cinema and Choriburgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment