Monday, November 4, 2002

Linnor:

Call it weird but Jerry and I were pretty excited that classes are on again. Jerry spent 4k to put together all the ingredients for today & tomorrow's snack sales at UC. As expected cash flow would be coming in in no time. By 9am, Jerry who was already at UC, called to bring me the "not-so-good" news. UC classes will begin on Nov. 11.



There were people we could easily pin the blame on but what's the point? We were already stuck with all the burgers, hotdogs & pizzas. I couldn't help but really ask GOD the message behind this. Jerry was evidently disappointed. Just then, an idea flashed thru my mind... I told him why don't we sell it at Mother's West Entry? Jerry had a better idea...He sold it to a cafeteria owned by one of Mary's employees. The cafeteria sold more than we expected! Probably, this was the message GOD wanted us to see... He surely moves in strange ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment