Friday, November 1, 2002

Linnor:

Thank GOD (for last Wednesday):

:) for Pa & Ma's safe arrival

:) for the chance to be able to treat our office staff to 25pcs ngohiong, 20pcs barbecue and 30pcs puso

:) for the full lunch at home with Pa & Ma complete with my birthday miswa

:) for the lovely European picture albums of Pa & Ma's recent trip

:) for the pretty & expensive cuckoo clock gift

:) for the joy of being together on a sunny afternoon

:) for my (Ikea-inspired) wicker living room set where we cuddled together

:) for my staff who were willing to take my forwarded calls as I took the whole day off

:) for the sumptuous Japanese bento meals for dinner

:) for all the birthday gifts and birthday greetings I received on my email & cellphone

:) for another year of life!



...and looking forward to more!...



No comments:

Post a Comment