Friday, November 8, 2002

Linnor:

The day sailed smoothly yesterday...Thank GOD. Had to stay at work way after dinner with Matthew keeping me company. I submitted the financials by 9pm last night for today's A-Team meeting. I have yet to finish some other reports today such as aging report, agency billing update, merchants, airphil, pal, abs-cbn consolidated reports & bank recon (thanks to Ann for making my life a lot less hectic hihihi).



Yesterday 3pm was some sort of a reunion with Ann arriving first to give me the recon files. Then Dahlia next, to give me the rings I had dipped in white gold. We all spent some time talking about jewelry designs (hmmm...women! :D)...A few moments later, two ex-Islacom staff walked in for the recruitment of SkyInternet, Chat & Glenda. The former used to be my Acctg Asst... It was great catching up on each other's chika.



Earlier yesterday, I received an email from a former school/officemate, Eric Meim. It was a wonderful surprise to hear from him & see his pictures. Eric still looks good & very British now after being there for 7 years! I meant that as a compliment. :) Will send him a note in a while.



Came late for work today (not because I stayed late last night) . Had to pass by LTO to renew my driver's license (1 week overdue) as well as Jerry's (one month advance). We went through the SOPs which were not entirely new except for two. This time we had to undergo a drug test. And this time, one could claim the plastic license right away. No more waiting for months (yey!). The whole process took us 2 hours though and a total of P1400. I'm just glad it's over......

No comments:

Post a Comment