Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Little White Lie

In the car after a trip to the mall....

ME: (Tapping Matt's knee as he was listening to his iPod) Matt, don't drink Jake's Chamyto alright? Please tell Kyle...

MATT: Yes, Ma...

ME: Did you hear me Kyle? (Just making myself clear.)

KYLE: Yes Ma. (goes back to listening to his iPod)

ME: Ok... If you want to, you ask Jake's permission.

JAKE: But, but... I will say no!

I told the youngest to share what he has as long as the elder brothers ask his permission... but I realized he sure knows how to fend for himself.

---

Earlier this afternoon, while walking in the mall between my two elder boys...

ME: Ugh, I feel my tummy jiggling as I walk *chuckles*

Kyle laughed but Matt chose to say something:

MATT: Yeah Ma, I see it!

ME: Che! Boosit. :P

And all three of us started laughing. Sometimes, a little white lie goes a long way, I figured. :D

DSC03259
Jake, Matt, Kyle - eating mami noodles and halo-halo with gusto

4 comments:

  1. "JAKE: But, but… I will say no!"

    haha! Oo nga naman, Mom! haha! cute and kulit talaga! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake will always be able to fend for himself...survivor ata yan...

    go for it Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your kids are all grown up na pala ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 | linnor
    August 30, 2008 at 8:19 am | edit

    Hi Notsquare! He was truthful enough to say he won’t be sharing… Toinks!

    Hi Junnie! Jake will always be the 2-lb boy who beat all the odds less than 5 years ago.


    5 | linnor
    September 12, 2008 at 12:56 am | edit

    Hi Caryn!
    Yes, it sorta scares me. Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete