Friday, June 6, 2008

Powered by L-Carnitine

One time while reading about the benefits of L-Carnitine, a natural compound produced by the body...

ME: One of its benefits is to boost one's energy

HUBS: Really?

ME: You know, even if I don't lose weight by taking my L-Carnitine (diet pill) supplement, the energy boost it gives me is enough reason I should keep taking it. It gives me the same energy as what caffeine does. Good huh? (That's me, rationalizing again.)


(Jake barged into the room. He was running and shouting, jumping and then running again and seemed hyper-active over something)


HUBS: There should be a way to harness Jake's L-Carnitine. He seems to have an excessive amount of it! :P

I chuckled and nodded in agreement as Jake zipped out of the room as fast and as boisterous as he came in.

6 comments:

  1. are you referring to fitrum?
    i find it cute when husbands support their wives when it comes to slimming down.
    my doctor friend is recommending cenical or reductil.. he swears it really works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can relate to the boys having excess energy...heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I guess my little one has excessive amounts too :) ang kulet na!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lot of my mommy-friends are saying i should be thankful that i have a girl. iba daw likot pag boys e. hi hi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yung sister ko, hindi nagda-diet pill pero nangangayayat kakahabol sa kanyang little bubba. And then the hubs goes, 'E di mas papayat ka pag ako hinabol mo kasi mas malaki ako.' Sabi ng sister ko, 'Ikaw? Tumakbo ka hanggang gusto mo.' hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sis, once you figure out how to harness jake's excess energy, please don't forget to send me some so i can keep up with my own bundle of energy (at sumexy na rin in the process, haha!)

    ReplyDelete