Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Photo Recap - Day 1 & 2

Shots courtesy of Jerry and Junnie...

a rare family photo
Moi with rents and sibs

Last Thursday, I took the 545PM flight from Cebu to Manila with the 3 sons in tow. I'm glad Jake is old enough to be walking by himself and carrying his own stuff. During times he wouldn't keep still at the airport, my 2 teenage sons were (at my beck and call) ready to assist.

Upon reaching our destination past dinner time, the adults let the kids be and drove to Bonifacio High for a night cap, as if the flight didn't render us tired and sleepy.... and as if I had the next day off.

visiting the renovation site

The following day was my scheduled site visit. Last minute revisions to the layout were made, all for the best and hopefully not compromising the look we intend to have. Good to be able to discuss space requirements with Jerome.

with Mafe at Podium
Coffee with Mafe at the Podium

)
Posed for one more shot before calling it a day

Maximizing Friday, we drove from Ortigas to Makati to meet up with friends (Jo and Mike) at Travel Cafe for dinner. It was here that we feasted on good food, ginormous halo-halo for dessert and the famed coffee alamid from civet cat droppings.

3-bloggers meet

trying the coffee alamid/civet cat (Travel Cafe)
Junnie and his cup of coffee alamid, which I also got to taste :D

When in Manila, do what Manilans do and stay up till the wee hours to party. However, much as I wanted to, the coffee alamid wasn't strong enough to keep me up... Off i went to sleep with my work clothes on even before we could drive past Makati.

No comments:

Post a Comment