Monday, April 30, 2007

Taking a Breather

Busy days are still up ahead but after spending the past weeks on work, mini-trips and running around supervising renovations (home and office), Jerry and I found some time to visit Body & Sole at the Forum for some foot scrub and massage.

It was a glorious 1 hour break from all the dizzying schedules. I think I must have dozed off while the lady attending to me was busy kneading and scrubbing my weary footsies.

After gulping the last drop of hot tea, we drove to nearby Waterfront Hotel, Lahug for a few drinks. Our stop was at Treff where Jerry had a couple of San Miguel beer bottles while I tried something I should have done (but didn't) in S'pore, the Singapore Sling.

Hmm...a relaxing massage, some drinks, good conversation with my best bud and thumping chill-out music sure unhinged my knotted muscles a bit.

How was your weekend?


DSC00068
Body & Sole at the Forum



DSC00075
Singapore Sling

12 comments:

  1. That foot relax must have been really good....I don't know if I "enjoyed" it coz I slept through the whole thing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JERRY!
    Hahaha! All for P150 per hour per person 'no? That was really value for money! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, linnor!

    That must been a relaxing one hour. My weekend?

    Guess you know na (thanks for dropping by my blog), was dedicated to my kids and cap it up with dinner Sunday night with my hubby and some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pampering...Sigh, wish massages here were as affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. grabeeeeeee..just looking at the place is so relaxing! hehehe

    and for 150????? wahhhhhhhhhhhh! i wish we had that here in the states! booooooo! hahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of the things why i miss the phils. my footsies are in need of a good scrub! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI PINAYHEKMI!
    I heard there are Filipinos who do house calls for massages. It could cost you lower though not as low as what we have in the Phils.

    HI SHERY!
    The interiors of this branch is Thai-inspired I think. The others don't look as good.

    HI DENDEN!
    Although you could have DIY foot scrubs, it feels more relaxing when somebody does it for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI SASSY MOM!
    That was an hour of relaxation indeed. Your kids dipping in the pool and having glasses of halo-halo are refreshing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. P150 lang? Sulit!!! I love getting foot massages. Dapat 1x a week yang foot reflexology. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI TONI!
    Mismo! Sulit talaga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What was the place we had our massage in Cebu? that was leading to Banilad? that wasnt P 150 per head. waaaaaahhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI JUNNIE!
    That was a good place you went to - Sawadee. We go there for a complete body massage for about P500 per person per hour. Pag gusto namin ng more pampering. :)

    ReplyDelete