Thursday, April 5, 2007

Random Stuff

InVISIBILITY

Ok I may have prematurely raved about Globe's Visibility . Now my Visibility connection is crawling...ever...so...slowly.
---

Withdrawal Symptoms

After the Jobstreet Career Expo last weekend, my officemate inadvertently brought my laptop bag to her hotel, thinking it was hers. We all had the same red colored laptop bag issued by the company.

I have never been away from my Mac. I bring it along wherever I go. Imagine my surprise when I learned the following morning that it wasn't in the house nor in the car! Just when I was all excited to spend a few minutes of blog time...

That same day, I had fever.
---


Clean Bill of Health?

My resistance must have been lowered by the hectic schedules we had the past couple of weeks, hence my bout with cold and headache a few days back. But after my basic panel / laboratory tests this morning, I'm glad to find out I'm A-ok.

Even my right leg x-ray didn't indicate anything to be worried about. Now I'm scared about the nagging bruise I have just above my ankle, right below my shin. Hmmm... Rebuke! I'll just pay the doctor a visit this coming Tuesday. Like my tests, I hope everything's normal.
---


Have a blessed Holy Week, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I will think of positive thoughts and send it your way. May you have a clean bill of health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI PINAYHEKMI!
    Thanks! That's so thoughtful of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. take care of yourself... the boys needs their mommy=)

    have a safe holy week

    ReplyDelete
  4. so what happened with Redford?

    hahha, mas concerned pa sa laptop than to the sister. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI SHERY!
    That's one of the things I keep telling myself. :)

    Thanks!

    HI JUNNIE!
    I got Redford the following day. Only then did my fever subside. Blog addict ba?

    ReplyDelete