Thursday, February 15, 2007

Post-Valentine Post

Okay so we knew how traffic could get really bad on the evening of Feb 14. So Jerry and I decided to have a valentine's day lunch date instead. We sampled the new deli-resto (The Gustavian) near Ma. Luisa and we were not disappointed with the food...

And as if the lunch date wasn't enough, we still went on an after-dinner date where I craved for chocolate fondue at Tinder Box.

Yummy!

At the Gustavian, I had my gravlax (usually served as an appetizer, but I devoured for lunch)
IMG_6634
---

while Jerry had a sausage and potato salad...
IMG_6636

6 comments:

  1. A meal like that is really good....especially if you're sharing it with someone you truly love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JERRY!
    That happens to be me, right? Hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the size of that gravlax, well, that's not an appetizer anymore, haha!

    belated happy v-day. i see you had a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI RUTH!
    Korek! It was sooo filling. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. is your salmon better than my salmon prepared in Switzerland :) ?

    new place to go to Cebu again. I hope its still open when we get there

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI JUNNIE!
    Hmmm... the salmon I had in Switzerland was prepared in a different way... Mas yummy syempre with Mitzi's personal touch. ;) Come to think of it, any which way salmon is prepared, I still love. :D

    ReplyDelete