Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Involuntary Weight Loss

frame6678122Feeling lethargic since last Sunday... Threw up once and had several occasions of loose BM. It must be the mango shake from Orange Brutus which was my last intake just before having this bout.

Been having banana, apple and Gatorade since yesterday and just a few spoonfuls of rice and minute bits of "pork tapa" cooked ala "pork steak"... *Sigh*

I feel a little better today though compared to yesterday. I should be up and about in no time, meeting deadlines at work and being mom and dad for a few days to my boys.

Hopefully, the one good thing that comes out of this malady is a few pounds off my weight...

7 comments:

  1. from the look in your pic, you really needed to lose some of those unwanted pounds...hindi ka na model-looking with high cheekbones :p hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JUNNIE!
    Ouch! Hahaha! And to think that pic was taken before the holiday-binging!

    I actually look emaciated now... Wait, dehydrated is more like it.

    I'm hungry but I can't stuff myself too much... Boohoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akala ko you are still on South Beach diet. LBM lang pala ang katapat!

    If this is not "washing dirty linen" in public, I do not what is! Yaaaccckkk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. alaskador pala mga kapamilya mo, judging from the comments above :P

    ako rin minsan thankful kapag may LBM..pero 1 or 2 days lang, tapos balik ulit sa dati ang appetite :P

    take care ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI PAPARAZZI!
    Well, para naman maging makatotohanan ang blog, dapat meron ding kuwento about LBM. Yaak! Hehehe... Ayaw nyo pa yun? Updated kayo! :P

    HI JOJO!
    Korek! Mana-mana ang pagka-alaskador. I'm glad I feel a bit better now. Pero super hungry pa rin. Baka naman ulcer na dumapo sa akin nito. I will try to eat real food tonight. Hmm... puede na kaya ako ng konting junk food? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. feeling better, i hope? :)

    and looking better, i hope? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI MEEYA!
    Feeling better for sure!
    Looking better? I hope din!!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete