Tuesday, October 28, 2008

There are only two things

Sitting up in bed while busily 'facebooking' and munching my Cheezy corn crunch junk food, I "accidentally" let out a loud burp.

"Ew! Ma, that's disgusting! Burp is disgusting!", exclaimed my 4.5 year old son.

My husband, who was sitting shirtless by the desk and fiddling with the remote control of the a/c while wondering why the freon suddenly ran out on this warm night, guffawed.

"Hey...did you teach this little imp that?", I asked my hubs as I tried to stifle my own laughter. "Of course not!", he quickly retorted.

"Fine", I said. Now turning to youngest son, "Ok, and what do you mean by disgusting???"

"Burp and "ut*t" (f*rt) are disgusting", he remarked looking proud of himself.

"Oh... and what about "u-*" (sh*t)? Is that disgusting?", I asked, trying to pick his brain.

"No... Ma, there are only 2 things that are disgusting and that is not", he stressed.

Ooo-kay...

That's just on day one of their semestral break. I wonder what other things he'll "learn" next.


Photo 63

4 comments:

  1. You forgot the "dude" part....that's disgusting dude! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://bhagis.blogspot.com/

    Hi add my site as a link..Review my site.Your site is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little smarty-pants. Children say the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 | linnor
    October 28, 2008 at 11:02 am | edit

    Oh yeah! That naughty little kid just called me dude without actually knowing what it means. What a bugoy!

    ReplyDelete