Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thank you Tito Junnie & Ninang Mitzi!

A new toy.... weee! - Jake
---


In a post several days ago, I wrote about Jake wishing to get a PSP for his birthday. Knowing how expensive this gadget is, I had no intention of spending 10k for it. I'm no Gucci Gang member after all. Heh...

We both ended up wishing (aloud) that his Tito Junnie buys it for him as "pasalubong".... Ok, ok... more like coerced him to buy. Hehehe....

Well, he did deliver the promise and delighted Jake with the gift he wished for.

Thanks Junnie and Mitzi!

May I also tell you what I want for my birthday??? :D


psp

10 comments:

  1. wow! look at that happy little face.

    ako din, tito junnie, may i tell you what i want for my birthday? ",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JO!
    Hahaha... He's turning into Junnie Claus both for his generosity and... tummy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new toy…. weee! - Jake

    nonono, should be

    A new toy…. pspeeeeee! - Jake

    Sige, maglista na at ipapadala ko sa twin bro ko na si Nicolaus...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI JUNNIE!
    Anything from my list below...
    1. Wii
    2. BB leather case
    3. Laptop sleeve
    4. 8gb Sony Memorystick Pro Duo

    Jo, your turn to make a list for Junnie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they both look very happy and excited! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI NOTSQUARE!
    Oh yes, Jake is really happy and excited about it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. santa junnie, ako po hermes birkin.

    from the pic, tingin ko jake is so excited na to tear off the box and play with his new toy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI MEEYA!
    Hahaha! Of course, it's nothing but Hermes for bag-a-holic Meeya... :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who was happier -- the giver or the receiver? They both look so happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI TONI!
    Both but the happiest is actually me! Hahaha! Big savings for me kasi. Babaw no?

    ReplyDelete