Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Cool

halo-halo2

Yeah, everything's quite cool these days, as cool as that halo-halo pic from Maribago Bluewater Beach. Thankfully, I now have a clearer perspective of things.

I just had an epiphany. If it's too good to be true, then it probably IS. The very people whom you think would be ready to help, unfortunately, are the ones who (at best) might just be lukewarm about assisting you or (at worst) might be spreading things about you.

In fairness, some are good Samaritans, however, expect unsolicited advice like they know the big picture. *Shakes head*

Hmmm.... I'm glad some family members are consistently there to extend a helping hand. No judgments made and no questions asked.

Anyway...end of rant (hopefully my last one in this blog!).

---

What are you reminded of when you look at my site name/logo on the mast head? Does the font look familiar to you?

Sirit (Give up)?

You might want to try checking out this free sign generator and make your very own logos. Here are a few more which I made...

sign4 sign3
sign2



Have fun! Obviously I had a few minutes of spare time on my hands... Hehehe...

By the way, that's the Disney font... :D

6 comments:

  1. HI JO!
    ay talaga, sinabi mo! ang sarap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the light blue one! yes, it is the disney font alright! i recognized it! it's cute, linnor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI TONI!
    Pang-bata kasi ang Disney font kaya gusto ko. Pang-batang-isip! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linnor! The first time I saw your Disney font logo, I wanted to ask you where you got it. Thanks for sharing the source :)

    Hey, M and I are "starting over again". I think he finally realized di lang ako ang may fault :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI MIMI!
    Have fun doing some cute logo jpegs. I did a few ones so I could change the look of my masthead every now and then.

    I'm glad that you and M are "starting over" again. You're at that phase when both are trying to adjust. Nobody said about marriage being easy-peasy. I'm hopeful everything will change for the better. ;)

    ReplyDelete