Monday, September 29, 2003

I felt weak (ok ok, lazy is more apt) to go to work this morning on account of my tummy acting up last night and keeping me awake into the wee hours. And the kids didn't have classes today. So I thought another half-day of rest added to Saturday & Sunday wouldn't hurt, would it?.



Then my cellphone alerted me at 800am. My boss texted we should meet at 900am. What? I texted I wasn't feeling well (yeah right) and would be coming in after lunch.



So the time flew by with me and Kyle spending time drawing, watching tv, cuddling and eating some junk. Then Jerry and Matt came home for lunch (Matt had to attend their school mass earlier.) bringing with them the beads needed for Matt's project.



After lunch, the four of us were all hunched in the living room trying to string together the beads. Jerry helped Matt with his project, while I made extra for Kyle. In 30 minutes, we were done with the rosaries, white for Matt & blue for Kyle.



*Sigh* I really would want to be able to do things with my family... sometimes even to the point of missing half-day of work....

No comments:

Post a Comment