Friday, September 26, 2003

All About Thursday



My work day yesterday went fine and I was a bit energetic to finish up on some minor backlogs *blushes*. Though there were some irritants (like my superior who kept texting me his requests/directives instead of putting them in writing *grrr* ), my day in the office was uneventful, really.



The kids had half-day classes so we all had lunch at home. It was great knowing that the kids had a free afternoon to rest, play or catch up on something. Jerry thought it was a good time to take the kids and their granny (they call A-ma) to dinner.



By 6PM we were on our way to fetch A-ma from her house. Dinner was at Big Mao where we enjoyed some dimsum, patatim and fish. Hmm, not really my idea of mouth-watering food, but I still got my fill. Though I found the place kinda pricey for a Chinese resto, service was quite impressive, I should say. Dessert was at La Marea where I had my sans rival. After some light conversation mostly about the kids & my pregnancy, soon it was time for A-ma to be brought home.



Time spent with A-ma was all pleasant and relaxed, we intend to take her out more often. (Though I married into a Chinese family, buti na lang I have no problem with my mom-in-law. Heehee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment