Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Midnight Club

Matt, Kyle and me
Matt, Kyle and me
---



Over at dinner earlier, 14 yo Matt said: "Jake sold my Cadillac, Chrysler 300C, Dodge SRT4, Cuevito motorcycle, 1949 Fleetline, and 1957 Bel Air. Now I have a total of $200,000-250,000."

Jerry and I were laughing at how this 3yo brother, Matt was referring to, could possibly understand how to play the Playstation 2 game - Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix*.

Looking at that black thin brick of a contraption with 2 wired controllers attached to it is enough to give me a headache. Of course I'm exaggerating. But hey, I'm not kidding when I say I don't even know which knobs or buttons to press. At best, I'd probably be able to just view the demo, if there's one, and try the basic moves. But then again, maybe it's just me being clueless with this gadget.

Ok so...yeah... sure, it's a kid's game. How hard can it get? When you're talking about a 3yo playing it, it just makes you wonder. He doesn't even know how to read! So how could Jake possibly transact a sale in PS2? Oh well, kids nowadays learn fast, I figured.

In reply to Matt, Kyle said: "Good for you. Jake bought me a Corvette and a 350Z. Now I can't even buy anything with the $600 I have left."

Imagine that in real life... :D

* a PS2 game given by Junnie

6 comments:

  1. that game is the counterpart of our "Millionaire's Game" of yesteryears....no, i really meant Millionaire's Game and not the imported Monopoly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JUNNIE!
    Oh so you've tried it too? If it were the Millionaires' Game I wouldn't mind joining them. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing di ba? patrick started playing GBA at age 4 too... without knowing how to read yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI JO!
    There's something in these modern toys that gets these kids attention. I just hope that Jake exhibits the same kind of interest to learn academic stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought walang ate sina Matt, Kyle and Jake? Ay, ikaw pala yun! :)Looking young!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI LESLEE!
    Aay.... gusto ko yang comment na yan! Hahahah! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete