Tuesday, March 6, 2007

To the Naysayer

To this day, there are people who are suspicious about the (insignificant) investment we put in with the company. Since the investment was pooled from different sources, this particular person told me the whole thing is, I quote: "part of your fictional work". This one character even went as far as to demand (as if I owe her anything) for proof like the company's SEC papers and what-not.

Anyway... I don't intend for this post to be controversial again and thus artificially spike my traffic stats. I was only reminded of that unfortunate incident when this article came out in the papers today... I highly doubt this would do the trick in convincing this person that there is indeed such a company. I'm not out to do that after all. It's actually pointless arguing with someone who pretends she knows a lot.

Ho-hum.

13 comments:

  1. Okay, I meant they are. I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI PINAYHEKMI!
    Thanks! With a lot of positive things going on, I could only be grateful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. grateful and also forgiving...

    but only to those who ask for them? ika nga ni Nike - just DO IT :)

    watch out for BIGGER things happening SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI JUNNIE!
    Bigger things? Whoa, that should be exciting!

    Sting in November? Lamig naman sa Canada around that time. Hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Company is steadily growing BIG. No more birthpains! I hope it goes up like skyrocket and does not come down like stick.

    But with W and Jerry at the helm and with God's blessing, there is no way but up!

    Congratulations to all of you and your hardworking IT engineers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. why don't you let it enter one ear, out the other...am sure everything is settled now...good luck and more power!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI PAPARAZZI!
    Yes and by the grace of God, we hope to be able to provide work to more software engineers... Sabi nga, export the work/services/products and not the engineers.

    HI SEXY MOM!
    I agree! That's the best thing to do... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ANO BA PROBLEMA NYA TALAGA?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI JOJO!
    I think Pinayhekmi said the right word for it. Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nakaka-awa talaga some people who can't be happy for others. sour-graping lang iyan, kaya keber. just continue doing your best, you're reaping the fruits of your labor now because you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. inggit lang yan.... psssst, just read the news, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI MEEYAGIRL!
    It's a classic example of the saying "it's hard to please everyone". Tama ka, keber! If you only knew what started this, you'll be flabbergasted at how shallow some people could get. Completely! And these are people who I believe are "educated" ha...

    HI ANALYSE!
    Thanks! You think I could have made up the news??? Boy am I good! Bwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete