Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Shopping Tour

After spending an extra day in New Jersey due to the unplanned trip to Jackson Premium Outlets (where I bought myself a decent looking pair of Naturalizer slides and a couple of leather bags), we were finally on our way to New York for the road trip to Canada. I don't know what itinerary Junnie and Mitzi still had for me back then but I sensed that we had to skip one sightseeing destination to spend more time on yet another shopping trip - Woodbury Premium Outlets!

The place was a sprawling area where popular branded apparel, shoes and other stuff are sold. It is practically a shopaholic's haven. If we weren't pressed for time, we would have easily spent one whole day there just checking out all the neat stuff, and probably ended up damaging our plastics. Proof that we were too engrossed going about our business, I failed to even take a picture of both Jackson and Woodbury. Ugh.

I only got a few items for my niece and a nice big tote from Samsonite which was pretty surprising. I could have easily gone overboard with so many tempting goodies there for less than half of the prices in Manila - Coach, Kate Spade, etc. Thinking about it now... I sorta regret not splurging a bit more. Tsk-tsk. :P

2 comments:

  1. hindsight is always 20/20...so kailangang bumalik to shop some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JUNNIE!
    Haay... There's always a next time. I hope! :D

    ReplyDelete