Thursday, May 11, 2006

Santa Monica

"All I wanna do is have some fun
I got a feeling I'm not the only one
All I wanna do is have some fun
Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard"
- Sheryl Crow

3rd St. Promenade

At the 3rd St. Promenade

3rd St. Promenade

Hooters

Hooters

Aw c'mon guys... wings???Hooters

Eyes smarting... oh yes... uh-huh..

Santa Monica Carousel


After a day's work, Junnie, Jerry and I drove off to Santa Monica to see the place and hopefully spot some stars whom Junnie said frequent the area. Hmm, when we had dinner at Hooters, I began to doubt if we were ever going to see some stars indeed or some hot babes instead. Hehehe... ahhh... men...


Do you have any memorable experience in or about Santa Monica? If you have anything to say/share about Santa Monica, Santa Monica Boulevard, 3rd St. Promenade, or Hooters (hehehe)... click on the comments link.

7 comments:

  1. Having lived in a landlocked state, Santa Monica was my first-ever beach sighting in the US. It was surreal seeing the Pacific Ocean from this side of the ocean. I knew that if I swam from this beach, I would reach my homeland on the other side. It was a very comforting thought for a homesick person like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken wings at Hooters was good...the rest is for you to find out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang laki ng ngiti ni junnie sa hooters... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI MEEYAGIRL!
    That was the same thought I had... Feeling ko ang laki ng open sea na yun (Pacific Ocean) yet on the other side of it are our loved ones back home...

    HI JERRY!
    I was half expecting you and Junnie to order br*@sts!!! Hahahah! I guess you were content to look at it than to have a taste of it.... :P

    HI JO!
    Thanks! Korek! It was definitely Junnie's idea that we have dinner there... I now know why! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. *LOL* Junnie looks so cute! Super eager bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI TONI!
    Nahuli ng camera pati yung naughty "glint" in his eyes! :D

    ReplyDelete