Sunday, May 22, 2005

Wilvin - Lucille

wedding wedding2

Lucille and I became friends when we were both in our 20's (that was a long time ago!). We were pioneers then of SM Cebu, both working as Accounting Officers for the department store and shoe business. I fondly remember that we were shopping partners everytime there was a mall-wide sale. Woo! Oh yes, those were carefree days! I was already married and with one kid at that time and I thought that any time soon, Lucille would get hitched as well.

Alas, fate had other plans. Years had passed. We joined other companies since then, I had 2 more sons and we lost contact of each other. Then, just recently, I received a text from her. She has found the man of her dreams. The SMS was to invite me to a wedding. "At last!", was the first thought that crossed my mind. Hehe...

I have yet to find out the details of her love story, but I was content to see her finally walk down the aisle…hopeful and so full of love.

Best wishes dear Bru!

2 comments:

  1. haha. that was cute to receive a wedding invitation through text. cute and inexpensive. that's technology working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JUNNIE!
    The SMS was actually to ask me where she could drop her invitation. Hehehe... Short-cut yung kuwento no? :D

    ReplyDelete