Sunday, August 10, 2003

A Weekend Photo Blog





Friday, at EJ's birthday celebration, I caught our 89 year old Lola Meding eyeing the homemade ice-cream.





Saturday, Jerry took the family to a special dinner at the much talked about Isla Foods Restaurant on Nivel Hills overlooking the city of Cebu. It looks more like an eatery than a restaurant to me but it beats the well-known seafood market in Mactan which is popularly called as Sutukil. Isla Foods is really like a "turo-turo" but a cheap and really yummy one at that. We had a big slab of grilled tuna belly, scallops, squid adobado, generous helpings of rice, and mineral water all for P420. Darn, I forgot to take a pic of the food before cleaning it off.





After enjoying a healthy seafood dinner, we all went to Jerry's temporary Jaycee office at the Waterfront Hotel Lahug where the kids had fun playing a few rounds of billiards. As Jerry had a short meeting for ASPAC, I busied myself having a tete-a-tete with Monica C.





Matt and Kyle were pretty tired after a really long day and couldn't help but fall asleep in the car on the way home.



Saturday morning and Sunday morning (right before attending the 11AM mass), Matt and Kyle hit the books in preparation for the 1st quarter exams this coming 20th.





After diligently working on their review, the kids deserved an afternoon break at the pool with Jerry. As for me, I had an uninterrupted session of channel surfing between two local tv talk shows.







(This post is image intensive, I hope my free image host doesn't go offline.)

No comments:

Post a Comment