Tuesday, August 19, 2003

As a routine, after lunch in my office, Jerry and Kyle drive back to school. Today for some reason, I told Jerry I'd go with him bring Kyle to school since my office is only 5 minutes away without traffic. So when it was time to go, I grabbed my bag to join them.



On the way, "Kyle did you bring your sandwich?", I asked. "Hm? Hmmm...mmmm", came his reply. "What, you forgot?", I continued. He just stared back at me from the rear view mirror. "Darn...", I told myself. Jerry requested the Yaya to run to the nearby convenience store to buy something, while Kyle was told to wait at the gate. The Yaya got him a cupcake.



When I got back to my office, I saw the sandwich lying on my table.



Why is it that mothers have this uncanny ability to feel something is amiss?

No comments:

Post a Comment