Sunday, May 25, 2003

My posts are getting far between. Reason for this is because of a forthcoming trip in June. The past few days have been hectic and the next couple of weeks are expected to be really tight as I try to immerse myself in report preparation (month-end again!), work turnover and delegation, packing, itinerary planning, school preparation for the kids, etc...I can't wait to get everything done and to enjoy a really good vacation after.



my buko pandan dessert

Yesterday was the advance birthday dinner of Achie at the Laguna Garden Cafe. The food was sumptuous, explains why the place is always jampacked and turnover is high! Below are some pics to show the special dinner last night. I'm kinda short of words...



part of the party pack the rest of the pack

eating with gusto the heirs





The Shutterbug Bites



On the way home at 230pm this afternoon, I suddenly had the urge to snap some pics. No particular subject in mind, thought I'd give the camphone some foto projects. I came up with...



obstructed view of the cebu  capitol, left wing

No comments:

Post a Comment